Signs First Nashville is a team of highly experienced graphic designers, project managers, print operators, production associates and installers dedicated to creating signs and graphics designed to bring our clients’ brand visions to life.
Who We're Looking For
We are looking for an eager Production Associate to join our team. This position requires strong attention to detail and the willingness to learn and grow. As a key member of our Production team, this person will be responsible for producing high-quality signs and graphics and operating various pieces of finishing equipment.
We are looking for a motivated self-starter with a strong attention to detail.
Initiative with a willingness to go the extra mile will prove valuable as well as a growth mindset. We continue to grow and hope to have a team member who can grow with us!
Position Duties & Responsibilities
- Perform all general production duties (weeding, taping, masking, laminating, application, hemming, grommeting, finishing, etc.)
- Assist Production Lead and Production Manager to manage Production Department workflow and deadlines – work with team to address any potential scheduling conflicts
- Operate liquid laminator, roll laminators, flatbed cutter, vinyl plotters, and any other production equipment as needed
- Maintain Signs First Standard Quality Control – check all jobs (size, material, quantity, etc.) throughout the production process to ensure client receives quality product
- Keep Production Department area clean and organized
- Package and label completed jobs
- Perform deliveries and pick-ups when needed
- Maintain working knowledge of all production software and equipment
- Be a team player – assist in any and all areas as needed
- Sign and graphics industry experience: 1+ years preferred, but not required; willing to train right candidate
- High School diploma
- Valid driver’s license with clean driving record
- Reliable transportation (to and from work)
What We Offer
- Paid Holidays: Six paid holidays for full-time team members
- Paid Time Off: Eligible for 40 hours after 1 year of employment; 80 hours after 2 years
- Paid Sick Days: Eligible for 16 hours after 1 year of employment
- Health Insurance Allowance: Monthly allowance available after 90-days of employment
- Simple IRA Match: Company match of up to 3% of annual salary available after 90-days of employment