Signs First Nashville is a team of highly experienced project managers, graphic designers, print operators, sign fabricators and installers dedicated to elevating the industry and our community by exceeding client expectations in pursuit of individual, team and operational excellence.
We are looking for an experienced Graphics Installer to join our team. This position requires strong attention to detail with an excellent work ethic and the ability to integrate with the team members as well as clients. They will be responsible for installing vinyl graphics on various surfaces (windows, walls, floors, and vehicles) either in-house or at client locations.
We continue to grow and hope to have a member who can grow with us!
Who We’re Looking For
- Experience installing vinyl graphics on various surfaces (windows, walls, floors, vehicles, etc.)
- Self-motivated and reliable
- Strong attention to detail with a relentless focus on quality
- Someone who does things the way they need to be done, not the way they’ve always been done – willingness to go the extra mile
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Great team player with a positive, friendly demeanor
- Problem-solving and analytical skills
- Growth mindset – desire for continuous improvement
Position Duties & Responsibilities
- Install vinyl graphics on various surfaces
- Work with Install Manager to properly prepare for installations
- Job Prep / Clean Up: Set up and clean up are vital components of each job
- Maintain Signs First Standard Quality Control – handle materials carefully, follow proofs and work order, and pay close attention to details to ensure a quality finished installation
- Photograph and upload all completed installations for client approval and quality control
- Assist Install Manager in tracking and managing all graphic installation tools, specialty items, etc.
- Keep work vehicles and entire installation wrap bay/supply/inventory area clean and organized
- Assist Production and Install Teams when available
- Be a team player – assist in any and all areas as needed
- Graphic Installation experience: 2+ years (preferred)
- High school diploma or equivalent: trade certifications, college, tech school or equivalents a plus
- Valid driver’s license; clean driving record
- Reliable transportation (to and from work)
- Ability to lift 50+ lbs.
- Comfortable with heights (ladder and lift work)
- Overtime and weekend work may be required
- Occasional overnight travel may be necessary
What We Offer
- Paid Holidays: Six paid holidays for full-time team members
- Paid Time Off: Eligible for 40 hours after 1 year of employment; 80 hours after 2 years
- Paid Sick Days: Eligible for 16 hours after 1 year of employment
- Health Insurance Allowance: Monthly allowance available after 90-days of employment
- Simple IRA Match: Company match of up to 3% of annual salary available after 90-days of employment